[mapguide-users] Displaying points of given GPS coordinates

Carmelo Saffioti csaffi at libero.it
Thu Nov 13 06:35:39 EST 2008

Hi everybody,
I successfully imported into MapGuide my planimetry exported as SHP and as SDF. I need to display on the map some GPS points which have a lat/lon coordinate. The map coordinate system is LL84 (WGS84), therefore the coordinate system should be the same for these GPS points and for the map.
How can I do to display points with given coordinates on the map? Is there any example or tutorial or other?

Thank you in advance
Cheers
Carmelo