[mapguide-users] GetFeaturesKml and GetLayerKml

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 13 11:47:33 EST 2008

Is this something that you'd be willing to post to the community code samples section?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples

Anyone with a valid OSGeo ID is allowed to post there.

http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid/

If you're willing to share but don't want to learn the wiki, just pass along to me directly and I'll post.

Thanks,
Jason