[mapguide-users] GetFeaturesKml and GetLayerKml

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Thu Nov 13 07:58:54 EST 2008

Hi Jason,

It seems that with the GetFeaturesKML() method there is no dependency from
the server session. If I generate the .kml with this method the file size is
in my example about 4 MB. So, it seems that the features are in the kml and
not connected vía mapagent and session.

If you want some sample code I can send you how it works.

Regards,