[mapguide-users] Installing MGOS 2.0 on Windows Server 2008withIIS7

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 13 15:09:10 EST 2008

You could just turn off User (no you should not be allowed to do anything without being bothered) Account Control.

In fact I discovered that in setting up a new instance you can't add other network users to the OS because they will fail at logon with a profile creation failure. User Account Control was the cause of this.

2008 already feels too much like Vista...