[mapguide-users] Modify dynamically a layer

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 02:29:12 EST 2008

Yes it is. Get the Llyer definition of your layer then modify it via dom
(since it's an xml file) by adding the <Filter> </Filter> tag.  If you want
to preserve the layer for future use, I suggest you copy the layer
definition  to the session/library reposityory first, edit it then create a
new layer from the modified layer definition.

Finally, add it to the layer collection, save the map and refresh it.