[mapguide-users] Importing map on MapGuide

Carmelo Saffioti csaffi at libero.it
Mon Nov 10 09:35:32 EST 2008

Hi everybody,
I've got a DWG planimetry file from which I'd like create a digital map, managed by the MapGuide map server.
I've converted the DWG file into different formats (dwf, dxf, sdf, shp), for importing it in the simplier way.
How can I do to import and display it on MapGuide? Which steps should I follow?
I tried with MapGuide Maestro, but the application I created seems to do not work properly, because the browser stays on loading...

I hope you can help me
Cheers
Carmelo