[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 - does need some tuning and now ArcSDE ..

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Mon Nov 17 07:48:22 EST 2008

Howdy,
By doing one-thing-at-once I have found MrSid seems to work fine, at least
in the short term. Poked and prodded no crashes.

Based upon my config here it appears then King.Oracle is broken. Yes, I am
using the interim fix outlined in
http://www.nabble.com/Could-it-be-MGOS2.0.2---maybe-needs-some-tuning--td20204668.html#a20209315
and others

Soooo, I tried the the ArcSDE provider, again standard MGOS 2.0.2, configs
fine, renders fine(little slow) HOWEVER when I do a selection, 1-x features
it never returns. Alas lost in space …
Anyone?

Do I have to turn everything into an SDF?

r,
dennis