[mapguide-users] Mapguide Portable?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Nov 18 12:19:22 EST 2008

What exactly are your reasons for wanting MGOS to be portable? Do you
actually want a portable webserver (not sure what the point of a
portable webserver would be, exactly).....or maybe something more like a
portable GIS program would serve your needs better (maybe look at
MapWindow)?

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*