[mapguide-users] WMS featuresource + projection problem

web web at infogeo.ch
Wed Nov 19 05:37:09 EST 2008

Hi all,
I have a wms feature source which natively outputs datas whith the fellowing projection:
EPSG:21781 (swiss grid)

My Map projection is also set as CH1903.LV03/01 (CH1903.LV03/01) (swiss grid)
so the feature source should be compatible. By accessing this layer I got the fellowing error:

  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers line 786 file d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cppFailed to stylize layer: orthophoto
Raster transformation is not supported.
The coordinate system (EPSG:21781) of layer orthophoto cannot be different than the coordinate system () of the map.

It seems that mapguide did not recognize the projection used in the map, if we look at the message: "cannot be different than the coordinate system () of the map". The parenthese is empty...

- Is raster reprojection really impossible, like the stack trace tells?
- Do I have to set something for the proj4 library?

any hint about adding a WMS feature source with another native projection than WGS84 would be appreciated :-)

Rémy