[mapguide-users] Creating Streets and info

Carmelo Saffioti csaffi at libero.it
Wed Nov 19 07:33:32 EST 2008

Ok, I saw how to create objects data. But I cannot assign data to object
totally manually, because I have about 10.000 objects... it's absurd.
Is there any other way?

On my planimetry I've got about 10.000 rectangles. I'd like to show a
tooltip when the mouse is over each of them...

I hope you can help me
Cheers
Carmelo