[mapguide-users] Problem connecting to ArcSDE9.2

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Wed Nov 19 13:07:46 EST 2008

The database is SQL...I am sorry, I should have put that in my original post.
I am going to verify all of the connection properties (I previously tried
different combinations of server, database, and instance).

Server - What do you mean by a resolvable name?  Can I use the same server
name as I use in the spatial database connection properties in my ESRI
products? (the server name is currently: pw2000server)

Thanks again,

Steve