[mapguide-users] Sample application Problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:10:06 EST 2008

Hi,
Thanks for u r reply.
i think the problem might be with sample data given in the sample
application.

String webLayout =
"Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout";

and i changed this in to

String webLayout = "Library://Example/Maplayout.WebLayout";

but it gives the same error .i didn't get any solution for that.
If u tell the answer it will be more helpful to me

  My Configuration is

.net 2005
IIS 5.1
 Mapguide opensource 2.0 ( with IIS Configuration + .Net language)

Thanks and Regards,
Padmini