[mapguide-users] Installation mapguide 64bits

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Thu Nov 20 07:02:41 EST 2008

I've installed on Windows Server 2003 64-bit and it certainly doesn't seem to
work. When I try the functionality in the PHP sample I end up with "Service
Unavailable" and a bunch of messages like this in the event viewer:

"A process serving application pool 'MapGuide' terminated unexpectedly. The
process id was '4056'. The process exit code was '0xe06d7363'."

And ultimately:

"Application pool 'MapGuide' is being automatically disabled due to a series
of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool."

I'm using MapGuide Enterprise 2009 but I assume the same goes for MGOS.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks
Stuart