[mapguide-users] New King.Oracle 0.8 - improved performance

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Nov 21 07:00:59 EST 2008

I tried King.Oracle 0.8.5 with MGOS 2.0.2 with Oracle Instant clients
10.2.0.1 (.3 and .4) and 11.1.0.6.
I tried to put together bigger map with lot of data.
It all works very nicely (very fast), I cant see or reproduce any
problem.

Is it posiblle you try to use just one layer which will result in error
and give me data for it ?
Perhaps it is some particullar data or data type.

Thanks,
Haris