[mapguide-users] Dotnet viewer sample application problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:44:32 EST 2008

Hi ,
Thanks for u r reply.
I have downloaded and installed the Mapguide opensource 2.0 (Windows
Installer)
I choosed it for Mapguide opensource 2.0 (with IIS Configuration + .Net )
Now i have to create one .Net 2005 application for viewing the map.for this
purpose i downloaded the dotnetviewer sample application . i down loaded the
sheboygan example package  and kept it in

C:\programfiles\Mapguideopensource2.0\server\packages.

But iam unabble to run the application.It given some errors

plz help me so it will be helpful to me

Regards,
Padmini.