[mapguide-users] wms problem

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Mon Nov 24 10:45:04 EST 2008

Hello Kenneth,

The connection works fine for me. I also see the layers, but when I add the
layer to the map, I can't see this layer. The same issue with:
http://ovc.catastro.meh.es/Cartografia/WMS/ServidorWMS.aspx

In both cases, my map is in UTM and the WMS servers have their default
Coordinate Systems in Lat/Lon. So, I suspect that the problem could be with
reprojection.

Do you know any bug related with this?

Thanks.