[mapguide-users] ScribbleR2 with different PDF output

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Tue Nov 25 06:27:08 EST 2008

Jason AND Andy or Andy AND Jason,

If I have offended either or both of you, my apologies. Just acted, I didn't
think.
The code is as straightforward as I could make and it does lack a degree of
elegance but my intent was to make it easy for others change. Very easy to
add or remove images, change the resolution, change the order of things,
etc. The text output is pretty minimal and a lot could be done there. (maybe
a logo/piccy in the corner)
We finally got some beautiful imagery (to .25 feet) and I wanted to show it
off. MrSiD and GDAL are working fine! After that first harrowing day, Haris'
Oracle FDO provider 0.8.5 is looking pretty good too. So it looks like we
will put one(1) 2.0.2 server into production. This is my first exposure to
"fusion" and it has not been very positive so I will leave that alone!

Anyway, have fun with it ...!
r,
dennis