[mapguide-users] ScribbleR2 with different PDF output

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Nov 25 12:45:55 EST 2008

Heh.

Dennis, if you tried out Fusion, did you grab the 1.1 version from the
Fusion website?  To use it with 2.0.2, you basically just need to copy
over the MapGuide-specific templates.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/GetIt

Comments on what specifically was a bad experience (performance, errors,
etc) would be good.  If you're using Oracle, performance of 1.1 may
still be unacceptable; I don't believe that the fixes for Fusion ticket
#129 (http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/129) were applied to 1.1.

Jason