SQLite provider (was: RE: [mapguide-users] Move Default Repository Location?)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 2 17:00:11 EDT 2008

The latter, and then use the SQLite provider to connect to them.

FME doesn't support writing out SQLite in a format that the FDO provider
will read (I think), so you would probably need to write to SDF or SHP
and then use the commandline SDF->SQLite converter tool that is included
with the SQLite provider.

You MAY also be able to drop the SQLite provider into a recent version
of FME (the 2009 betas are using FDO 3.3) and then write out using the
FDO Providers writer, but I'm not sure if the SQLite provider allows you
to create new files through the API.

Jason