[mapguide-users] Move Default Repository Location?

JeffJensen jefferyjjensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:51:03 EDT 2008

Hello Jason,

Thanks.

With regard to the SQLite Provider.

I'm using FME Workbench to create my SDF3 files. Once I setup the alias on
the MapGuide Server, I use MapGuide Studio -> Site Explorer, right click on
a folder and choose New -> Data Connection...
I then select a feature provider, in my case OSGeo FDO Provider for SDF

Are you saying I can use the SQLite Provide instead of the OSGeo FDO
Provider for SDF?

Or are you saying, don't use SDF3 files, but load the data into SQLite
instead?

Thanks for the clarification.

Jeff Jensen