[mapguide-users] Packaging MapGuide Site for Clients

AmyN amy.norcott at cardno.com.au
Mon Oct 6 20:13:38 EDT 2008

I've created a few MapGuide sites that we can use internally within our
office.

This morning, I've had a brief play around with making packages using Site
Admin, but is there a way that we can package a MapGuide site so that we can
deliver it to an external client (similar to a PMF in ArcGIS)

What we are hoping to achieve is to be able to provide the data/site layout
to a client independantly of our server so that they have the website
available in their office. If they need changes, we can update their map
from our office and send them a new package. I'm not sure if this is
do-able.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions or experience doing this?

-----
Amy Norcott
Wollongong, Australia