[mapguide-users] Wrapper over MapGuide WMS

poy poychris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:29:41 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have developed a wrapper over MapGuide WMS which essentially filters the
layers that are available to clients based on the projects that they have
access. For eg: calling my wrapper as below:

http://myserver/mywms/mywms.ashx?REQUEST=GETCAPABILITIES&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&FORMAT=text%2fxml&projectname=Exercise

will return the capabilities document with the list of published layers only
for the Exercise project (folder which is set in Studio).

This works fine when I invoke the url in a web browser. However, my question
is: What should I do for my server to be recogonized as a WMS server by
MapGuide Studio or any other client such as Gaia or ArcGIS?

Many thanks,
poy