[mapguide-users] what's holding people back from upgrading to 2.0?

Jonathan Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Tue Oct 7 15:57:20 EDT 2008

Short answer: yes.

However, testing the package that is available in that ticket, I am only
getting CPU load issues using the AGG renderer. The GD renderer seems to
work fine with that small subset of our data. But, when I test our
entire site maps with either renderer, I am still having the same
issues. AGG causes CPU lockup as well as memory-hogging, and GD still
causes memory-hogging.

It is still being caused by the same layer, so I will see if it's
possible to get an updated dataset to test with.