[mapguide-users] Integrade MIS system with map

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Wed Oct 8 05:43:54 EDT 2008

Hi List

I want to get expert opinion on if mapguide would be the best platform for
the following:

I have a Management Information system (PHP, mySQL) and want to link it to a
map. When I click on a POI on the map I want to see the projects at that
POI, the staff or budget for that place. OR if I want to see all POI that
overspend their budget, I want to display the POI as RED Dots on the map.

Comments would be appreciated!

And if this is a great platform, any developers out there willing to assist?

Andre