[mapguide-users] installing mapguide on server with php already on it

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 9 10:29:01 EDT 2008

Because you are using the same version, whichever is first in the path is likely to get used to set the php.ini when IIS loads. I don't believe you will get both of them to work. The registry entry also only points to one of the instances so again it's not really designed to allow both. A phpinfo page might help indicate which instance is getting loaded.

You will likely have to decide which instance of PHP you wish to use and configure it for all the applications you need unless someone else has discovered a way to do this without recompiling php for their needs.

Regards,
Dave