[mapguide-users] Maestro: can't find the table containing the geometry field with SQLServerSpatial

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Wed Oct 15 08:04:01 EDT 2008

Yes, I tried http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html. the returned xml
covers only fewer tables of database.

Then I create a new database, add table one by one, and try 'describeschema'
from above web page.  I couldn't find the rule the FDO/MapGuide used to enum
the tables. all the tables are owned by the same dbo, but when the count of
tables arrives at a large number, the return would become incomplete. which
is chosen to be returned can't be determined by a fixed rule, or at least I
can't find the rule.

Where I should report this problem?

Could you please help me?

Thank you!