[mapguide-users] Generate map tiles from Oracle data

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Oct 15 11:14:16 EDT 2008

Hi George

Yes, I downloaded it, but it looks out of date to my eye. One of the
instructions is to replace the DLLs it comes with, with those from the
Enterprise bin folder. But the names of these files are mostly different so
I assumed it just doesn't work with the latest software.

I sent Websoft an e-mail. I'm suspicious that all the dates I've seen on
their website are 2007 or earlier.

If you're happy to make available your PHP scripts I'll gladly give them a
go. How do they work?

Thanks
Stuart