[mapguide-users] Nothing is working or what I'm doing wrong?

Antonis Mihalas amihalas at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 20 10:33:35 EDT 2008

As far as I know, this is not possible, because
MgMap map = new MgMap(resourceSrvc); it takes as argument a siteConnection...

When you say refresh the client you mean just to write one line *.js?
without importing anything?

I'm asking, cause parent.parent.Refresh();
              or
parent.mapFrame.Refresh();

doesn't do anything...

--- Στις Δευτ., 20/10/08, ο/η Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S <ks at geograf.dk> έγραψε: