[mapguide-users] Nothing is working or what I'm doing wrong?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 20 15:35:19 EDT 2008

You are correct about the new MgMap(...) call. My mistake.
So it becomes:
MgMap map = new MgMap(siteConnection);
map.Open(mapname);
map.GetLayers().GetItem(0).SetLegend("Changed");
map.Save(resourceSrvc, mapname);

Yes, I meant the Refresh() call.

If nothing happens, either you are not calling the correct frame, or the
map has not been saved.
Try to use FireFox and the FireBug plugin to see where the calls go.

Regard, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S