[mapguide-users] Could it be MGOS2.0.2 - maybe needs some tuning?

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:11:36 EDT 2008

hehe, Jason got in before me, saying exactly the same...

Steve did comment in http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/721 that's he's
going to
look into the GDAL stability problems(
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/462),
which needs to be resolved as the new RFC for raster reprojection in 2.1
can't really be
tested unless GDAL is stable (tho I'm sure the Autodesk Raster provider
works fine with it)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> If you can find time, I would suggest figuring out whether it is the
> raster or vector layer that is causing problems.  If it is the vector
> layer, then it's possible that Haris will be able to replicate the
> problem (given appropriate source data).  If it's raster, well I think
> we're currently a bit stuck because Frank doesn't have enough experience
> with MapGuide internals to troubleshoot, and apparently nobody with core
> MapGuide development experience has resources available to sit in a room
> with him to figure out what is causing the problems.
>
> In either case, if the problem is specific to your data and is not
> reported with enough detail that it can be fixed, it is unlikely to be
> addressed for 2.1, which is due out in alpha real soon now.
>
> Jason

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168