[mapguide-users] Adjusting subsequent views

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Sep 5 08:16:15 EDT 2008

That problem sounds different, because you want it done *after* the
runtime map creation.
After you have created the runtime map, you can use the MapGuide API to
manipulate the runtime map,
as well as the layers:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/da/df8/class_mg_map.htm

The GetLayers() call returns a MgLayerCollection object:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/dc/df0/class_mg_layer_collection.htm

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S