[mapguide-users] SVN Fusion broken now...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Sep 8 12:17:05 EDT 2008

I would strongly suggest switching to the 1.1 branch at this point.
Trunk will likely be unstable for a while, and 1.2 will have tonnes of
changes such as a new JX library, etc.

You can do this by right-clicking on your fusion folder, going to the
TortoiseSVN menu, and choosing Switch.  Then type in the URL of the 1.2
branch:

http://svn.osgeo.org/fusion/branches/fusion-1.1/

Jason

From: Andrew DeMerchant
Subject: [mapguide-users] SVN Fusion broken now...

With this last SVN update, Fusion is now good and broken for me....Just
wanted to warn people. It did fix my "zoom out" problem from a week ago,
but it broke the legend, overview map, and gives a nice big error window
on load now. I suspect it's to do with ticket #117....