[mapguide-users] SVN Fusion broken now...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Sep 8 12:46:07 EDT 2008

Hmm - well that does make it work, but that main bug fix I was looking
for (ticket 113) doesn't appear to be in the 1.1 branch...

I've got to say that to me (a user) it seems a bit odd that people would
be spending so much time on so many large changes to Fusion, while we
don't even have a released Fusion that works 100% (the version that came
with MGOS is not deployable as is, at least not for me). I'd be focusing
on getting it to 100% first, and THEN tweaking - but that's just me!

Andrew

Jason Birch wrote:

> I would strongly suggest switching to the 1.1 branch at this point.
> Trunk will likely be unstable for a while, and 1.2 will have tonnes of
> changes such as a new JX library, etc.
>
> You can do this by right-clicking on your fusion folder, going to the
> TortoiseSVN menu, and choosing Switch.  Then type in the URL of the
> 1.2 branch:
>
> http://svn.osgeo.org/fusion/branches/fusion-1.1/
>
> Jason
>
> *From:* Andrew DeMerchant
> *Subject:* [mapguide-users] SVN Fusion broken now...
>
> With this last SVN update, Fusion is now good and broken for
> me....Just wanted to warn people. It did fix my "zoom out" problem
> from a week ago, but it broke the legend, overview map, and gives a
> nice big error window on load now. I suspect it's to do with ticket
> #117....

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163