[mapguide-users] New Symbolization and device space

Johan Nel jnel at openspatial.com.au
Mon Sep 8 13:41:51 EDT 2008

Has anyone found a way to use device space for linewidth  on the new
symbol and layerdefinitions

I have a road layer that I need to use the new symbolization on.  The
reason is I need square endcaps on the roads  instead of rounded edges.

I cannot find a way to use map space instead of device space for the
roads layer on the new symbolization.

I have gone through the little documentation available as well as looked
at the Symboldefinitions and layerdefinitions, without an obvious
solution

Thanks

Johan Nel