[mapguide-users] Adding a watermark (Ajax viewer)

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Sep 17 19:16:53 EDT 2008

Hi folks

According to my Googling this subject has come up a few times in the past
though I've not seen any definitive answers. My preferred option is to place
a transparent image over the map but I'm wondering what'll happen to the
mouse events.

If anyone has successfully used this overlay method I'd be interested in
your experiences.

Thanks
Stuart

P.S. How come watermarking isn't a standard feature in MapGuide anyway?