[mapguide-users] MgDateTimeException

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:38:44 EDT 2008

You still could be onto something :-)

I've been trying to query features via MaestroAPI (http connection) and I
get random errors like the one you mentioned. I have a strong belief that
some part of the MG code base is still calling MgFeatureReader::GetXXX()
without checking for null values first.

What are you trying to populate into? MgSelection?

- Jackie