[mapguide-users] Fusion Templates for FF3

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:50:55 EDT 2008

Just to clarify - the MapGuide templates belong to the MapGuide
project, not to Fusion.

We are currently doing a major overhaul in Fusion to improve
performance (funded primarily by Autodesk, thanks!) among other things
- updating the templates to work with the new code is not yet part of
that work, but it will get done in due course.  For now, please avoid
using the trunk version of Fusion (use the 1.0 or 1.1 branches only).

Cheers

Paul