[mapguide-users] Fusion Templates for FF3

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:26:31 EDT 2008

Paul,

Thank you for the direct information on these topics. Sometimes the
public feels like there is a delay between MapGuide and the Autodesk
products which causes frustration. Is there a place to get news on
these type of latest and greatest informational topics? For example,
when will the commercial coordinate system be released within MapGuide
OS? I think this would help the lack of information provided to us by
Autodesk. Thanks again!

Best Regards,
The Rock