[mapguide-users] invoke php query in Fusion

lolob azzam_wahab at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 04:39:26 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for reading this post..and I hope somebody would give
some advice here..I would like to use the same code of PHP query which has
been tested perfectly with AJAX viewer basic layout and, use it in
Fusion(MGOSv2.02)..Actually I did post this question quite a long time
ago...I did some scan on the codes and compared it between buffer-AJAX and
buffer-FUSION..I found out buffer-FUSION codes is a little bit different but
not much..I've been using MGOSv1.2 until today and I would like to upgrade
it to 2.02 version and use the fusion flexible layout..Can somebody at least
give step by step, how ( preferably in code) to make the query works in
Fusion..

-lolob