[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 released

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 24 11:59:05 EDT 2008

With regard to version sensitivity: The build is not sensitive to the Java version; the latest version can always be used.  I think it is sensitive in some way to Apache 2.2 because of the Apache module we create.  It definitely seems sensitive to PHP; I doubt that anything outside of PHP 5.2 will work.

Changes to PROJ and GDAL libraries seem to go without a hitch so I wouldn't be surprised if any version could be used here.

Tom