[mapguide-users] c#.Net displaying problem

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:06:20 EDT 2008

Just Response.Write out the MgResourceIdentifier.ToString() of the feature
source.

Then go to http://yourservername:port/mapguide/schemareport/main.php

Copy/Paste the resource id into the resource id field and enter the schema
and class fields and click Find.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com