[mapguide-users] mapguide and fusion - a status report

r0ss r0ss at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 25 19:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi Paul

This is a great note to provide clarification for those of us who missed
some of the other threads.

Quick question - does a document exist that outlines the changes that one
would need to make to upgrade MGOS 2.0.2 to version 1.1 of fusion - you
mention some minor changes need to be made?

I assume I would spent an hour or so on Nabble trying to figure all of this
out and a summary document would be greatly appreciated until all of this
gets sorted out.

cheers