[mapguide-users] .NET Fusion

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:11:00 EDT 2008

There hasn't really been any effort to port the fusion widget backends to
asp.net because when installing MapGuide, even if you choose the .net
configuration, PHP will still be installed as it is required by the site
administrator component.

So choosing PHP as the language of choice is a safe decision (or maybe the
Fusion developers were better with PHP, I dunno, I'm just guessing the
reasons here)

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com