[mapguide-users] Multiple selected features code example

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Wed Apr 1 03:22:08 EDT 2009

Hi Jano

This is what we do in KeySpatial our system that wraps MGOS or MGE, the
user can select data from multiple layers, then filter their selection to
find just the data the need, it seems to work very well. It's part of our
tool that adds security, project and document management to MapGuide.

Gary

Keynetix Ltd
Member of the Key Systems Group

Tel. +44 (0) 1527 68888
Fax: +44 (0) 1527 62880
Dir. +44 (0) 1604 891152
Mobile: 07801 371438
Web Site: http://www.keynetix.com

Two reasons to buy AutoCAD or AutoCAD Map from Keynetix

1.             Our support is the best, which is why we have the highest
rate of subscriptions renewals.

2.             AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map support is free.

IMPORTANT: Please address all support & sales correspondence to either
support at keynextix.com or sales at keynetix.com Addressing support questions
to individuals may delay the response.