[mapguide-users] Maestro Login failed

SandraH sahoerne at web.de
Wed Apr 1 06:45:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

I installed MgServer and MgWebServerExtensions on Windows Server 2003. I can open the Webstudio, Site Administrator and MapGuide Agent.

I tried to login with Maestro, which I installed on an Windows XP PC. I used the same entries for Server, Username and Password as I used with MapGuide Open Source Webstudio. But the login with Maestro failed.

I recieved the following message:
Faild to log on because: Failed to connect, please check network connection and login information
Extended error info: Failed to connect, perhaps session is expired?
Extended error info: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben:(401)Nicht autorisiert.

Any ideas? The Firewall?

Thanks,

Sandra