[mapguide-users] Popup window

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:02:09 EDT 2009

Hi,
Thanku very much for ur reply.

really thanks once again because i could not find the path for this popup window

Actually my requirement is that i need to  save the owner image of that particular parcel (polygon) in the layer.
so i thought i put a owner icon  on taskbar while clicking that icon and selecting feature(parcel) on the layer
a pop up window will have to open

but really iam unable to find this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it could be done with invoke script????????/
by using invoke url iam able to get the my custom page in task pane.

But i want a pop up window

can u plz tell me the solution

Have you tried this :
1. Place the links to be activated in a field
2. In studio or Maestro, in Layer definition, set this field against
"URL activated for feature".
Then in viewer when you place the pointer on top of the feature you will
see "Ctrl+click to open link ...<the contents of the field>...
No need to say that you may construct a more complex link in maestro or
studio as expression including more fields or constants

Is this what you need ?

Stefan Dalakov