[mapguide-users] Popup window

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Wed Apr 1 09:33:25 EDT 2009

I am still not quite sure what you are trying. I understand now that you
want to select a parcel, retrieve data for it and open a window, using
some of its parameters, or update them.
This can be found step by step in MG Developer's Guide (DevGuide.pdf,
which you have with your installation) - page 45 - Active Selections.
There is a saying, that one month of efforts to do something , saves you
half an hour of reading the documentation. In your case I think it is a
bit worse - This topic appears for a long time and the reading will take
not more than 15 min.

Stefan Dalakov