[mapguide-users] Get Identity Properties

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Apr 1 02:45:32 EDT 2009

I'm trying to get dynamically the identity properties for the selected features....

Can anyone point out whats going wrong ... I'm sure it's something to do with this feature schema name ... now I'm not sure which one is grabs the layers actual feature class name if that is what I'm after... I know what should be returned as the classname for some layers but I always seem to erturn just the layer name... some of these layers are created at runtime.

        MgClassDefinition myLayerClassDef = featureSrvc.GetClassDefinition(myRes, currentLayer.FeatureClassName, currentLayer.GetFeatureClassName());
        foreach (MgPropertyDefinition IdPropDef in myLayerClassDef.GetIdentityProperties())
          {
            idProps.Add(new MgInt32Property(IdPropDef.Name, newFeatReader.GetInt32(IdPropDef.Name)));
          }