[mapguide-users] Select an object on a layer, when generating the map initially

Beverage Bev.Love at capita.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 12:16:01 EDT 2009

Afternoon all,

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to select an object on a layer, which is generated when the map is first created.

Basically, I'll calling the map which then loads the map and filters a couple of layers, but at the same time I want it to select an object on one of the layers which has been filtered, so that when the map loads the object is selected and I can zoom into that selection.

Does anyone know of a way of doing this, because I am not using MgMap to create the map. I am taking the XML from the layer, map, and weblayout - altering them. Then passing them back to be rendered, and then displaying the altered weblayout xml. Possibly not the best way of doing it, but it does work!!!

So if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate them

Thanks,

Bev