[mapguide-users] Fusion and Themed Layers - usability

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Apr 3 14:50:50 EDT 2009

Dave,

I am using IIS. Client is IE7. I raised the php.ini value to 264MB and I also doubled every timeout that I came across. All elements are now rendering!
Panning and Zooming produce the Windows Internet Explorer “Stop running this script?” dialog. I followed this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500 link in an attempt to fix this and entered 15,000,000. I still get the dialog. If I press No … the app hangs. Pressing Yes … allows for user input but the next user action hangs IE again.

I have attached a png screenshot. Any additional thought?

r,
dennis